Smaller Projects often turn into larger projects over time, bringing in new demands and requirements.Your background IT should be able to grow with you. Our team of international specialists assist you to in all project phases to find the right tools for your plans.
Each project is unique, there is no “one size fits all” approach. Your role as a project manager is to creatively customize and adapt project management tools, knowledge & techniques to the individual projects you are to handle. The challenge lies in your ability to adapt. Having the right knowledge mix in your team is a key success factor. To not waste your time in bureaucratic administration tasks you should choose the right tools and principles for management.
Our services :
- analyzing the business needs/requirements in measurable goals
- reviewing of the current operations
- financial analysis of the costs and benefits including a budget
- stakeholder analysis, including users, and support personnel for the project
- project charter including costs, tasks, deliverables, and schedules
Having the right tools directly available at the beginning of our planning phase is a critical success factor.
For a solid Background. we use Jira as the core backbone for your project management needs. Over 1000 Addons from different vendors help to customize the software to your individual requirements. Depending on your individual requirements we just consult in specific questions, or Manage your IT services completely.
In addition our experts at tereas can assist you in taking over further responsibilities within your project. Depending on the nature of the product, this can be done from remote – or directly inhouse at your company.
- planning of IT-budget
- developing a reasonable schedule for IT-related subparts
- IT workflow management & IT process design
- Contract Management of your IT-suppliers
Staying ahead today requires that your key business processes are automated. We implement solutions that help you to automate manual processes, better integrate internal systems and securely share data with external parties. Our solutions break down barriers between systems and their data.
For a complex product we recommend to use Confluence as your documentation platform. Support for other platforms like Mediawiki, Redmine, Egroupware etc. is available. Our experts also help to integrate existing data into a new installation. Contact us for further informations.
- Measuring the ongoing project activities
- Monitoring the project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.)
- Continuing support of end-users
- Updates to the product over time