Efficient Planning Needs A Good Platform
Smaller Projects often turn into larger projects over time, bringing in new demands and requirements.Your background IT should be able to grow with you. Our team of international specialists assist you to in all project phases to find the right tools for your plans.
“Manage your projects efficiently with agile software developement methods”.
“On demand – On time – On budget”
Each project is unique, there is no “one size fits all” approach. Your role as a project manager is to creatively customize and adapt project management tools, knowledge & techniques to the individual projects you are to handle. The challenge lies in your ability to adapt. Having the right knowledge mix in your team is a key success factor. To not waste your time in bureaucratic administration tasks you should choose the right tools and principles for management.
Before starting a complex project, our consulting services help to sort your plans.
- analyzing the business needs/requirements in measurable goals
- reviewing of the current operations
- financial analysis of the costs and benefits including a budget
- stakeholder analysis, including users, and support personnel for the project
- project charter including costs, tasks, deliverables, and schedules
Having the right tools directly available at the beginning of our planning phase is a critical success factor.
For a solid Background. we use
- planning of IT-budget
- developing a reasonable schedule for IT-related subparts
- IT workflow management & IT process design
- Contract Management of your IT-suppliers
Staying ahead today requires that your key business processes are automated. We implement solutions that help you to automate manual processes, better integrate internal systems and securely share data with external parties. Our solutions break down barriers between systems and their data.
For a complex
Reporting and Monitoring
- Measuring the ongoing project activities
- Monitoring the project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project management plan and the project performance baseline
- Continuing support of end-users
- Updates to the product over time