The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.25.0.
This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.25.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
- [ASTERISK-26356] – menuselect: invalid test for GTK2
- [ASTERISK-26457] – [patch] force_rport,auto_comedia: No NAT detection triggered.
- [ASTERISK-26462] – [patch] app_queue: While using queues with realtime, setting back to an empty context doesn’t stop the exit key usage
- [ASTERISK-26480] – [patch] CLI: core set debug: Auto-completes File not Module
- [ASTERISK-26503] – app_voicemail: Asterisk crashes when MailboxExists is used
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog: