Sales Representative & Digital Marketing Assistant
Tereas is an IT full service digital service company. We help You to find the right IT-tools for your business demands. We offer support in the areas e-Learning, Infrastructure, Web and Office.
We are no classic software house, but can act vendor independent. With our international team of system administrators, programmers and web developers we are able to tailor solutions that fit perfect in your IT-infrastructure and business process landscape.
Our team is located in 5 countries, however the main staff is located in Thailand.
For our office in Bangkok we are looking for a Sales Representative and Digital Marketing Support in full time. Work will be mainly in our office with occasional meetings at client sites. It will be necessary to attain networking events in the evening hours (mostly events organized by European Chambers of Commerce). Therefor this role asks for flexibility in working hours. Work within the evening hours will be compensated with free time. Saturday and Sunday are usually free days.
- Thai Nationality or Work Permit
- At least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Good command of English language
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skill
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- IT knowledge is a plus, especially in fields that help to create presentations (e.g. Photoshop, PowerPoint)
- First experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Attain business networking events
- Assist in marketing related topics, especially digital marketing
This position is especially interesting for people at the start of their career. We are open to applications from experienced candidates as well – at a later stage we have more advanced work in marketing & sales.
If you want to grow with us this additional management duties for marketing and sales are a long-term option. We are a small startup, which gives you a lot of flexibility in defining your final job role. We are searching for someone who brings in own ideas.
90% of our clients are international, so having first experience with different cultures (e.g. in an exchange year) is a benefit.
Our business has a high focus on IT. Knowledge in this field are not required, however having an interest in learning about new technologies is very important. In the first 3 months you will learn a lot of new technologies, especially related to the area of digital marketing.
negiotiable, Base Salary plus commission
Flexible working hours (40hours/week)
Five-day work week (Mo-Fr)
If you are interested in working with us, please send your application to email@example.com . Add attachments ideally in PDF-Format. It would be great if you either add a link to a messenger platform of your choice (e.g. Line, Facebook, Whatsapp, Skype, LinkedIn), or write when is the best time to reach you via telephone. Unless you indicate that it is fine, we will not contact you by phone in regular working hours (9:00-18:00).
For international candidates: In general our job offerings in our office in Bangkok are for people with Thai nationality – or with a valid work permit in Thailand. Because of the added overhead with VISA and work permit we only consider foreign candidates under special circumstances (special roles that require a foreign expert).